Monday, June 15, 2009

Ye Olde Introductory Post

This journal will primarily be for gaming-related posts, of the paper-and-dice varieties. I make no guarantees of sticking to any one edition or, indeed, any one game! I'm a little too randomized for that, and I know it. ;3

As to the blog title -- the first 3e D&D game I was in, our party earned the unofficial sobriquet of "the witless wonders" for the way they just seemed to fall into various adventures, and solutions, some of the time. Not that they didn't seek out adventures and take what they did seriously. I think the NPCs were amazed they got anything productive done at all -- and meanwhile the party were killing demons and stopping Scro invasions, etc. It was a very fun game to play, and so I figured I'd reuse the name here.

The first thing I'm going to do here is post three logs about a Basic D&D game I've been playing with Taichara -- she DMs and I run my PC around -- just because this blog looks so empty!

No comments:

Post a Comment